Beyblade Global Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ANIME] Beyblade Burst Subbed

5 posters

Go down

[ANIME] Beyblade Burst Subbed Empty [ANIME] Beyblade Burst Subbed

Post by BeyGarland Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:54 pm

[ANIME] Beyblade Burst Subbed YBJ1C9k

Here I'll be posting the links for Beyblade Burst anime series, this way is easier to find all the links in one place. I'll be updating this first post with the newest links and if you want to discuss about the episodes, please, use the Spoiler tag to hide your... well, spoilers. LOL

All the links are from Hoshi No Yume Fansub, which I highly appreciate for their hard work on this project! Very Happy

Beyblade Burst is the first season of the Burst series, and the eighth season of Beyblade overall.

Valt Aoi is a cheerful boy in the 5th Grade. Crazy about Beyblade, he works hard to better himself at Beyblade with the partner Bey, Valkyrie. Valt's close friend Shu Kurenai, who is regarded as a Beyblade genius, is a participant in the National Tournament and is called one of the "Four Kings" due to his high influence within the tournament. Valt, who is inspired by Shu, sets his aim towards the National Tournament!

01 - Let’s Do This! My Partner, Valkyrie!! - Torrent | DDL | Script
02 - Guard Dog of the Underworld! Kerbeus!! - Torrent | DDL | Script
03 - Explosive! Rush Shoot!! - Torrent | DDL | Script
04 - Let’s Create a Beyblade Club! - Torrent | Script
05 - The Grim Reaper Descends! The Jet-Black Deathscyther!! - Torrent | DLL | Script
06 - Keep it Together! This is Special Training!! - Torrent | Script
07 - Ultra Fast! Flash Shoot!! - Torrent | Script
08 - He's Strong! The Heavenly Horusood!! - Torrent | Script
09 - Confronting the Flying Dragon, Wyvern! - Torrent | DLL | Script
10 - Get Over It! Believe in Your Buddy, Valkyrie!! - Torrent
11 - Hopeless Spriggan - Torrent | DLL | Script
12 - The Miraculous Shield Crush! - Torrent | DLL | Script
13 - Shu's Test! - Torrent | DLL | Script
14 - The Promised Battle! - Torrent | DLL | Script
15 - Fierce Fight! Valkyrie vs Spriggan!! - Torrent | DLL | Script
16 - Surprise! Xhakuenji Special!! - Torrent | DLL | Script
17 - The Xtraordinary Xcalibur - Torrent | DLL | Script
18 - Fired Up! Team Battle!! - Torrent | DLL | Script
19 - Ragnaruk VS Unicorn! - Torrent | DLL | Script
20 - Connect! Chain Shoot!! - Torrent | DLL | Script
21 - A Battle of Friendship! - Torrent | DLL | Script
22 - Valkyrie's Awakening!! - Torrent | DLL | Script
23 - The Lonely Deathscyther - Torrent | DLL | Script
24 - Seriously the Best!! - September 12th, 2016 | Coming soon
25 - The Mysterious Beyblade Mask! - September 19th, 2016
26 - It's Decided! Participation in Nationals!! - September 26th, 2016
27 - It's Training Camp! The Viking Stadium!! - October 3rd, 2016
28 - The Mountains! The Rivers! A Turbulent Adventure!! - October 10th, 2016

Last edited by BeyGarland on Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:29 pm; edited 7 times in total
BeyGarland
BeyGarland
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnuvnJD6Ofk2RyCHmnVCxNw

Back to top Go down

[ANIME] Beyblade Burst Subbed Empty Re: [ANIME] Beyblade Burst Subbed

Post by LOL-y Pop Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:10 pm

Decent anime series with some flaws.

The good things are that it focuses in being a tournament-type story, the characters are memorable in both designs and personalities, the animation is good and has it's moments. Not to mention the theme song and ending theme kick butt!

My flaws (personally) are that the pacing is rather slow, some characters lack focus or purpose and sometimes doesn't know what it's trying to tell.
LOL-y Pop
LOL-y Pop

Back to top Go down

Post by JinBey Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:14 am

Heh I use to think it was great. The animation is nice and colourful, the Beyblade CGI is nice although awful when spinning, the characters are memorable, the OP and ED theme was great and it was all fresh. However, what went from great was just... decent, I slowly started to see it's slow as hell pacing, and it didn't go anywhere. What went from decent just became average, when I notice that the constant formula of, Valts friends used as test dummies for new releases in the anime to beat and unless it's a starter, once they finished using them for advertisement, they're thrown away to the side and that would be it. Valts friends are very underdeveloped, except that Kensuke did have some development and did add probably the only drama the series has. While I don't really ask for the series to be too serious as it is a kids cartoon meant to sell toys, I swear whenever anything serious (For Burst anime standards) happens, Valt is always there to break the tension or seriousness, such as farting or making weird faces. Apart from episode 20, which was great, what went from average turned into something I can hardly look forward to sometimes now, it all became more stale and repetitive even when it's only 22 episodes in. I did see the recent episode 22 and while seeing some characters return to kick some ass was kind of cool, it couldn't hold my interest, and the Rantaro losing his invite segment was short, pointless and felt like padding.

So that's my thoughts on the anime so far, it's not terrible but it's definitely not as great as I initially thought it was at this time of writing. Definitely not the best Beyblade series so far, I think MFB Baku (Explosion), Beyblade 2000 and G-Revolution (my favourite of them all) are a lot better so far but maybe the later episodes will change that for Burst... for better or worse...
JinBey
JinBey

Back to top Go down

Post by meta madness Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:01 pm

BBB has the right amount of filler
meta madness
meta madness

Back to top Go down

Post by BeyGarland Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:47 pm

I still think everybody was, and still is, expecting too much from a children's cartoon, as well as a product placement series in 2016 media.

It's good to give our opinions and everything, but all I read about Beyblade Burst is bad things. I always try to see the bright side, specially in this case. I'm not over critic about this series at all, since it's the series I use to relax. It's not heavy, I can watch it whenever I feel like I wanna relax and it never fails in making me smile.

All the characters are lovely and makes me wanna follow their battles and situations, no matter how easy solved they were. The anime is very well animated, specially in relation to the other Beyblade series, and that's not a surprise, really.

Beyblade Burts is exactly the series I was expecting. Nothing heavy, fantastic or ~epic~ but a simple and well done anime. Before it started airing, and we had no clue about how would it be as a series, I was afraid to deal with some kind of Future Card BuddyFight plot, where they exaggerate too much and force too much into the "new universe" of the series, and ended up being so ridiculous.

Thank god, Beyblade Burst is down to earth and its slow pacing makes me feel chill and wanting to watch more and more. Smile

Let's be a little more positive, guys. Smile
BeyGarland
BeyGarland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JinBey Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:05 pm

BeyGarland wrote:I still think everybody was, and still is, expecting too much from a children's cartoon, as well as a product placement series in 2016 media.

It's good to give our opinions and everything, but all I read about Beyblade Burst is bad things. I always try to see the bright side, specially in this case. I'm not over critic about this series at all, since it's the series I use to relax. It's not heavy, I can watch it whenever I feel like I wanna relax and it never fails in making me smile.

All the characters are lovely and makes me wanna follow their battles and situations, no matter how easy solved they were. The anime is very well animated, specially in relation to the other Beyblade series, and that's not a surprise, really.

Beyblade Burts is exactly the series I was expecting. Nothing heavy, fantastic or ~epic~ but a simple and well done anime. Before it started airing, and we had no clue about how would it be as a series, I was afraid to deal with some kind of Future Card BuddyFight plot, where they exaggerate too much and force too much into the "new universe" of the series, and ended up being so ridiculous.

Thank god, Beyblade Burst is down to earth and its slow pacing makes me feel chill and wanting to watch more and more. Smile

Let's be a little more positive, guys. Smile

I'm not trying to sound overly negative, this is just my actual thoughts for the show at the moment, I did express some positive aspects in the show such as improved visuals, which is expected really seeing as it came later than MFB, and some character ideas like Kensuke are great character ideas, and the theme song is nice.

If I tried and only looked at the positive aspect of Burst, then it would have to apply for series even like 4D or V-Force, two of my personal least favourite series. I'm not disencouraging people who like it, Burst just happens to be staying in it's comfort zone too much, even as a show aimed at 6-11 that's purpose is meant to sell toys. I feel the tone is trying too safe and that the selling toys aspects are very obvious by the episode formula and predictably, and it didn't need a Madoka Amano to show it's obvious for selling.

Also, it doesn't need to be too exaggerated or super natural to be good, albeit normally is a good reason people watc cartoons, to escape reality, but back to my point, it can work as a down to earth show if we could relate to them more, and Kensuke is the only one to provide me that, somewhat, we need more of that, I know the series may be building up for other ones but it's incredibly slow so far. If Bursts anime getting negative reviews contantly, then clearly there must be something you haven't noticed and the others have or that the problems they have with the series isn't a problem for you.

Burst does seem to do a good job on sound, the background music is nice, the OP and ED theme is great and it's always a joy to listen to, and the voice acting is fine.

The toyline for Burst is a different story, well... sort of. It seems to keep it's fun factor high and I'm always enjoying them, plus the designs of the Dual Layers are one of the best aesthetics for Beyblades ever, along with HMS. However with the breakage issues that keep happening, especially for a series that has mechanics that should reduce stress for layers, it's sacrificing durability for cool design, as evident by old V2 and X2. Otherwise it's still fun but will turn some off by teeth wear or fragility issues.
JinBey
JinBey

Back to top Go down

Post by BeyGarland Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:15 pm

Click to read the quotes:

Oh, I completely understand your point, and some of the critics. Well, you're right, most of the complains I read about Burst anime isn't really a problem to me, I see Burst, as I said, as a chill series to enjoy on Mondays and it helps me to start the week in a good mood. Or at least try to. LOL

Then we have the toyline and the breaking problem, that is a little bit off topic here, but ok. I really wish we had Twitter and these other fast social networks at the time plastic gen was a thing. I'm sure they'd break really easily too. Razz

And I also agree the aesthetics in Beyblade Burst is the best in the franchise so far. Very Happy

Last edited by BeyGarland on Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
BeyGarland
BeyGarland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JinBey Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:29 pm

Spoiler:

The toyline part was a little off topic but I just needed to muster up some positivity for the series. I forgot to mention that Burst could have easily been a series teaching about parts and what launch techniques to do, as we could relate to Valt and the others in a way. Sure, their ideas may not be based on what the parts are actually like, but it would be nice if the series could teach us some launch techniques, and while it did have Rush Shoot and maybe Rush Shoot, the other shoot techniques aren't anything you can really learn and end up looking similar or bland. Like, you can't learn Horn or Chain shoot, those aren't really shoot tehniques and more situational for a certain layer, wheras Rush shoot is an actual launch technique anyone could try. I think that was a missed opportunity.
JinBey
JinBey

Back to top Go down

Post by kneeohhhhh Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:31 pm

I haven't seen any of the anime, but honestly it doesn't seem like it would interest me. A darker beyblade would be cool to see. Lowering the age demographic for the anime seems.. like a step down.
kneeohhhhh
kneeohhhhh

https://www.instagram.com/kneeohhhhh/

Back to top Go down

Post by LOL-y Pop Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:01 pm

kneeohhhhh wrote:I haven't seen any of the anime, but honestly it doesn't seem like it would interest me. A darker beyblade would be cool to see. Lowering the age demographic for the anime seems.. like a step down.

Well, I mean it would be cool to see but Beyblade Burst was meant for kids. It's an anime about spinning tops after all so they gotta sell those toys to little kids.

Besides, darker doesn't necessarily equals better.
LOL-y Pop
LOL-y Pop

Back to top Go down

Post by BeyGarland Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:32 am

Updated the first post with all the episodes released until now. Hope you enjoy. Smile
BeyGarland
BeyGarland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BeyGarland Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:15 pm

Episodes 22 and 23 added.
I also included the title and release date for the next episodes, up to 28. Smile
BeyGarland
BeyGarland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down