Beyblade Global Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakuten Shoot Beyblade Anime

5 posters

Go down

Bakuten Shoot Beyblade Anime Empty Bakuten Shoot Beyblade Anime

Post by ClaraM Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:29 am

We can use this topic to discuss the first generation of beyblade anime. I will be posting links to watch it online / download episodes later on.
ClaraM
ClaraM
Admin

https://beybladeglobal.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Bakuten Shoot Beyblade Anime Empty Re: Bakuten Shoot Beyblade Anime

Post by meta madness Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:59 am

BSB has to little damn filler (cept v-force, to much damn filler)
meta madness
meta madness

Back to top Go down

Post by JinBey Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:33 pm

I'm just glad G-Rev did away with the bit beast capturing, and for the most part, bit beasts in general, too cringy and "I wanna be a monster capturing cartoon" for my tastes, G-rev got it right to focus on being tournament style. I love the 2000 BSB series, it's entertaining, but the bit beast stuff is eh... V-Force was practically nothing but these f***ers, which was one reason I didn't like that series.
JinBey
JinBey

Back to top Go down

Post by BeyGarland Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:52 pm

After watching the classic series three times already, my thoughts are the first 2000 series is good, far away from being perfect, it's fun, but sometimes is boring, specially when it comes to the battles, which is weird, since it should be the best part. I fount the first series (2000) battles boring cause they don't show any technique, nor a possible thing. Of course the show was meant to be crazy and the exaggeration could be taken as a joke, after all it's a series about spinning tops. LOL

The thing I really like in the first series is the art style. Ok, not the Beyblades animation or art, but the characters. Back in 2003, when I watched it for the first time, I got pretty interested because it looked so different from the other animes I was used to watch. Then V-Force came up, and... Well... It has its good points, for sure, like the battles looked a bit better, besides the animation being meh. We also had some cool characters like Ozuma and Zeo. I really like Zeo arc in the anime. The problem with V-Force was the process to reveal all that Bit Beast stealing situation. It was almost like Pokémon, where every single episode we had the Rocket Team trying to catch Pikachu, and it got boring very quickly.

Then we had G-Revolution! And then we knew what Beyblade was capable of! Having crazy, and sometimes stupid, battles, this series sure had the best plot in the classic series! And it's all because we already knew and loved the characters, then we had some troubles and the beloved team broke up, they had to face off all over again and that created a tense mood in some parts, followed by some of the craziest battles ever! G-Rev is one of my favorite Beyblade series!
BeyGarland
BeyGarland
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnuvnJD6Ofk2RyCHmnVCxNw

Back to top Go down

Post by LOL-y Pop Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:10 pm

Bakuten Shoot
2000 - I like the first Bakuten Shoot series. It's a tournament plot and that's how I personally like it to be with some memorable characters and simple but yet cool battles. However the Russia Team episodes feels like they tried to copy Pokemon (by stealing monsters and stuff) but I still liked it as it's not too forced and I do feel for the characters. Another problem for me is that it feels slightly rushed at times with the development of some characters and locking children up for failing to win a Beyblade match?! What?! I do like how exaggerated and goofy it is and it does keep me smiling at times too.
2002/V-Force - Oh... dear lord. This series was definitely trying to be a Pokemon series where the plot was that some villains come along to try and steal their monsters/beasts for their evil plans (don't deny it, it was trying to be Pokemon). Not that trying to be Pokemon is bad but it's done quite poorly here due to how boring and repetitive it was. Asides from that, there were also episodes I just didn't like or even hated such as the episode where they say it's not okay to mod a Beyblade (despite having so many of it's hypocritical points rebunked) or the terrible excuse of a World Championships. The characters have become a little worse IMO. Takao/Tyson is a lot more aggressive and brash for no reason, Kai is just more in the background, Max and Rei/Ray are pretty bland in this series and Hiromi/Hilary... my god, I don't like her and how pointless she is. Okay, I'm going to be honest... I don't like this series at all. Yeah, there were some good episodes but it was overall just... bad. I'm sure some might like it and that's fine but it doesn't sit well with me.
G-Revolution - This is much better. I'm so glad that bit-beasts aren't relavent in the story anymore (despite that they still appear) and focuses more on the tournament and the splitting between the teams. That's the type of story I like. The characters such as Tala and Lee make a comeback and well... most of them were awesome and they threw in new characters too which were cool such as Rick, the F-Dynasty team, Ming-Ming, Moses/Crusher and Brooklyn. I love the strained relationship between his friends because it makes it more interesting and the battles are cool too (although a little wierd at times too). However, Brooklyn taking over the world felt too shoehorned in and out of place IMO.
LOL-y Pop
LOL-y Pop

Back to top Go down

Post by meta madness Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:55 pm

G-Revolution as good as it is, has this big issue of never giving all the team members who isn't former members of the Blade Breakers some attention. Which brings up a whole in who does what, why should we be concerned about them, are they even important.

Lets face it, the Barthez Battalion were pretty bland for the secondary antagonist team up until BEGA came into play.
meta madness
meta madness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down