Beyblade Global Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyblade Random Thoughts

+2
Leo Burst
BeyGarland
6 posters

Go down

Beyblade Random Thoughts Empty Beyblade Random Thoughts

Post by BeyGarland Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:50 pm

Ok, let's brainstorm about Beyblade in here! Just remember to stay on topic, after all this place is about our random thoughts about Beyblade. Oh! And don't forget to follow the general rules.

Enjoy the thread! Very Happy

Last edited by BeyGarland on Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total
BeyGarland
BeyGarland
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnuvnJD6Ofk2RyCHmnVCxNw

Back to top Go down

Beyblade Random Thoughts Empty Re: Beyblade Random Thoughts

Post by Leo Burst Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:56 pm

Beyblade Burst is by far my favorite format Very Happy
Leo Burst
Leo Burst

Back to top Go down

Post by BeyGarland Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:57 pm

Leo Burst wrote:Beyblade Burst is by far my favorite format Very Happy

I have to agree, Leo Burst. Besides I love the classic gen, Burst brought something new and completely different for the game! Even stamina battles look exciting in this format! Very Happy
BeyGarland
BeyGarland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ClaraM Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:05 pm

Dudes! Burst all the way! Though I gotta admit that plastics have a place in my heart, even if it's just nostalgia talking.
ClaraM
ClaraM
Admin

https://beybladeglobal.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by BeyGarland Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:00 pm

Plastics had the craziest gimmicks! That was the best for me. I mean, engine gears were pretty awesome! And those jumping blades like Trypio and Cyber Dragoon. I know they're not the best, but they're fun as hell to pay with!

If Burst just had more crazy gimmicks! I think after Zillion Zeus release they'll get more info gimmicky layers! Razz
BeyGarland
BeyGarland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BeyGarland Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:03 am

I was thinking, how's Beyblade Burst doing in Japan? I really want it to be a huge success, I think the game is unique and it's really fun to play with. I would be very sad if it bombed. Although I think TT will have some crazy concepts to release in there Burst system. Smile
BeyGarland
BeyGarland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ClaraM Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:06 am

As far as I know it's doing OK. Just OK though, losing out to the big hitters like Yokai Watch but it's still up there in sales numbers and for the most part people seem happy with it, if not overjoyed for the plastics throwback.
ClaraM
ClaraM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BeyGarland Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:59 am

Yeah! The plastics throwback is a good marketing to fire up the sells a bit! I really, really want Beyblade Burst to be a great thing!
BeyGarland
BeyGarland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LOL-y Pop Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:44 am

Plastics - Awesome! They come up with the most crazy and unique gimmicks like Sub-ARs, Magnacores, Engine Gears etc. Not to mention they have really awesome designs that actually resembles blades.
HMS - Fantastic! Some really amazing designs and great parts that are well designed and built for the most part with some amazing battles. They're also dual spin so yeah... amazing!
Pre-HWS - Besides not being the most colourful, the designs are pretty awesome and the battles with them are pretty clashy and cool. It's also simple with it's parts which is fine and tattooed faced are cool. The naming system is also genius and would continue throughout the rest of the MFB series.
HWS - Good overall! The Clear Wheels add colour which is awesome and absorb more shock and we get a selection of some pretty cool parts. Some of the designs are also pretty decent. However, I wish Clear Wheels were a little wider so they have more of a purpose and I wish some Metal Wheels weren't so recycled as some Beyblades look too similar at times.
4D - They... look really nice and have some impressive designs. There are also some like Blitz that look amazing. Unfortunately, their weight is so ridiculous and broken as all hell.
Zero-G - They're okay I suppose. The new stadium can be fun to play with (provided you don't use the track 100 or lower) and they can be enjoyable on their own. Some of the designs are also pretty nifty. But then... there comes the elephant in the room, Synchromes! Ugh... my god...
Burst - Burst is absolutely enjoyable to play with. Besides some really amazing designs and cool parts, the new system gives a new way of playing the game. They allow your Beys to burst so you have an alternative option of winning if you don't manage to knock it out. This is such a great feature that even stamina type battles can be exciting. Beyloggers also make it more competitive with everyone online too. The only downside is that a lot of the Dual Layers (whilst they look fantastic) are mostly downgraded from their original counterparts and a lot does tend to break which makes the quality questionable (it doesn't help the Beys bursting slams parts around too) but overall, with some amazing designs and colours, cool and unique parts, a Beylogger and new ways to play, this system is awesome.
LOL-y Pop
LOL-y Pop

Back to top Go down

Post by BeyGarland Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:52 pm

Leo Burst showed us a picture of αmaterios beast/spirit/avatar, and it looks... Different. I mean, it actually resembles me that Omega character from the classic Doctor Who series. LOL

Beyblade Random Thoughts HdhnMxZ
BeyGarland
BeyGarland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BeyGarland Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:48 am

Well, I'm double posting, but since nobody posted anything over here for a while, I decided to bring this up.

One of the latest CoroCoro Channel videos gave us a glimpse of the ridiculously rare golden Driger S .H.F that is a prize of the lottery or something, and there are only 100 of them in Japan! This is crazy!!!

Beyblade Random Thoughts GEaUkLs

And it looks pretty good!
But the video has also Hiro Morita, Beyblade Burst manga writer, and his well prepared combo X2.T.O (that I need to test myself), against Driger! That was a pretty interesting and fun video! Very Happy

BeyGarland
BeyGarland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ClaraM Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:52 am

The real shame here is that it's a Corocoro video. I love their first glimpse videos but you don't really get an accurate representation of the beys performance because it's so heavily edited.

Driger looks amazing though, maybe it's just my nostalgia talking but I think I like the original more than the gold....
ClaraM
ClaraM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BeyGarland Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:59 pm

I agree with you, ClaraM (I don't know how to tag people! Dx), that the massive editing in that is a huge contribution to the accurate perforformance of the blades.

About the Driger, I feel the same, the classic color looks better than the gold. Idk, this gold is a little weird, maybe it was the lights...
BeyGarland
BeyGarland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kneeohhhhh Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:46 pm

The Driger is beautiful.
I think Plastics had the best system for customization.
HMS was the most competitive system, even though it wasn't flushed out due to limited releases.
I'm not a fan of MFB, especially with the insane power creep.
Burst is fun but the breaking is shit. Hopefully Hasbro will rectify this, since they usually reinforce parts.
kneeohhhhh
kneeohhhhh

https://www.instagram.com/kneeohhhhh/

Back to top Go down

Post by JinBey Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:49 pm

Dammit, now I gotta write my thoughts too. Okay let's see:
Plastics - The system is really fun, they look cool and the battles are so awesome and recoily fun, launching them is satisfying for some reason too. What this system has over other systems is the huge amount of parts which lead it to having some of the best customization options and most variety of all. I also love that the Beyblades don't have an insane power creep and that ARs can be useful no matter how old or now it is. While this is the system I started off with, this doesn't effect how I feel about the system. However, what I don't like is that the durability issues, not all are like this but many of them are easily broken through intense battles.
HMS - For me, HMS improved on Plastics in durability, but it's probably because it's metal and the designs are slightly rounder for some. The battles are still just as fun and recoily and it's so great to hear the harder clashes. The designs on these I think are some of the best in Beyblade and I wished that more series could look like this. Oh and the default dual spin option is a nice touch. This system is so great and I feel like it's the system idea that MFB should have been. Only problem is their limited toyline and insane price. While this is a system I would love to get into more, they're too expensive in my opinion therefore putting me off getting more.
Metal System (Pre-HWS) - It's a fine start for MFB, the designs are very nice and give a lot of personality to them. The durability is great and seems better than HMS, but again, it's due to it's rounder designs. The battles aren't as recoily fun but are still fun. The new naming system is probably the best in any series. My only problem with this system is that the parts are a bit bland, even for early MFB.
HWS and 4D - The performance and durability is like the Metal System, and therefore it gets credits for durability, and is still fairly fun. I don't find the battles as intense as HMS, but I still think it's fun. I think that the clear wheel does give some variety and colour to the system, however they are small and mostly round, losing their character sometimes. 4D did improve on gimmicks and the mode change aspect is great, making it one of my favourite systems. The clear wheel situation of lacking character is still there but at least the clear wheels and metal wheels are mainly made for that clear wheel theme wise e.g. Scythe Kronos, Death Quetzalcoatl, at least if you look at them uncustomised, though I like the sparkly Iron powder CWs, they look nice even if negligible. The problem is that they have a huge power creep which started around the Maximum series, and only got worse. Overall, this system can still be fun, not as fun but it has the naming system and durability to make up for it.
Zero G - Just like the other MFB series, Metal System and HWS, they are the most durable Beyblades and are rather rounded, however in this case, I can't say it's great that they're rounded, this was sort of a problem with MFB for it's fun factor but for this, the designs are more abstract and asymmetrical, and you would think that it wouldn't be as rounded, but despite the asymmetrical design, it's still round-ish. The problem comes from the fact that the heavy synchrome system and general round shapes make the system more boring, without synchrome it's fun but then it's a lot weaker. The designs are nice and varied but I feel it's more like spinning badges rather than blades or tops.
Burst - Burst reverted back to being plastic attack ring, or layer in this case. This isn't a bad thing and they're certainly more balanced than MFB gameplay wise and doesn't have a huge power creep. The introduction of the Burst gimmick makes the battles less predictable than something like Plastics, which is good if you hate too many OP combos, but bad if you prefer skill over luck based. This does require skill and customization knowledge still, just that it has more luck. Dual layers look really nice, the aesthetics are great and the clear and colourful layers mix well and are proportioned how I like it, almost feels like HMS, as they're on par on designs. However both the single layer Burst and Dual Layers have durability issues, the former tend to have thinner and easier to wear teeth and the Dual Layers designs cause them to break more, even more so than Plastics from what I've heard... which is weird because the Burst system should be reducing tension.
JinBey
JinBey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down