Beyblade Global Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day After Day - Discussion thread

4 posters

Go down

Day After Day - Discussion thread Empty Day After Day - Discussion thread

Post by meta madness Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:27 pm

A thread where you can tell all of us what you did today. Even if it's something stupid, it's an obvious zone to let out non-beyblade and non-game discussions. Just drop some real life info in here about what ya did. The level of importance varies from person to person, naturally. So as a result do be careful with what you post and manage!

You can tell us, since who knows 90% of the time I see forums make this kind of thread no body cares about the one guy who "got a new job" instead they'll attack the girl who "got laid" since lolwhocares! Though, like I said it varies from person to person. So as a result you may get a response and you may not.

Best of luck to those of you who post! We might care, we might not. I sure as kcuf know I won't.
meta madness
meta madness

Back to top Go down

Day After Day - Discussion thread Empty Re: Day After Day - Discussion thread

Post by ClaraM Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:04 pm

Meh may as well. I've had a super lazy day today. Watched Pokemon the first movie, played hours of PTCGO and finally opened all the pokemon card box sets I got from Toys R Us yesterday.

It's been lazy and slow but I've enjoyed it.
ClaraM
ClaraM
Admin

https://beybladeglobal.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kneeohhhhh Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:32 pm

Went to school, ate a taco salad, and I'm probably gonna watch some Kamen Rider BLACK later tonight.
So pretty boring lol
kneeohhhhh
kneeohhhhh

https://www.instagram.com/kneeohhhhh/

Back to top Go down

Post by BeyGarland Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:01 am

Went to school gave some classes to lazy people that didn't want to learn a single verb in English... I hate giving classes to people who don't want to learn...

On the other hand, the class at night went pretty smooth, besides my crappy stressful day, and my exhaustion, it was a good day. I guess...
BeyGarland
BeyGarland
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnuvnJD6Ofk2RyCHmnVCxNw

Back to top Go down

Post by meta madness Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:08 am

Had lunch with a friend of mind, the atmosphere was so awkward. We had a lot of awkward stairs. It was almost literally 1 step away from that uncomfortable make out session. Where you know what's gonna happen, you don't want it to happen buy you go along with it to not make it unbearable.

Thankfully we ate, left, and had the best post-lunch talk evr.nah, it was pretty gay.
meta madness
meta madness

Back to top Go down

Post by ClaraM Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:43 am

BeyGarland wrote:Went to school gave some classes to lazy people that didn't want to learn a single verb in English... I hate giving classes to people who don't want to learn...

On the other hand, the class at night went pretty smooth, besides my crappy stressful day, and my exhaustion, it was a good day. I guess...

I think every English speakers can definitely understand their unwillingness to learn though.... English is so damn hard. Not a good enough reason to make your teacher want to beat the crap out of you though I don't think lol
ClaraM
ClaraM
Admin

https://beybladeglobal.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by meta madness Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:11 pm

Its been 2 hours and im already angri! Woke up to my phone being drowned to death. Went to my laptop and it wasn't helping to calm my rage. So now i get a new phone after threatening my provider... Yay?
meta madness
meta madness

Back to top Go down

Post by BeyGarland Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:53 pm

ClaraM wrote:
BeyGarland wrote:Went to school gave some classes to lazy people that didn't want to learn a single verb in English... I hate giving classes to people who don't want to learn...

I think every English speakers can definitely understand their unwillingness to learn though.... English is so damn hard. Not a good enough reason to make your teacher want to beat the crap out of you though I don't think lol

Y'know, as a Portuguese speaker, I can tell you, English is the easiest language to communicate ever! besides its particularities, as we know as a really formal language, English is very easy, tbh.

When you start seeing more about Portuguese, then things gets complicated, and I don't understand why people that speak Portuguese already, even if they're not that great speakers, struggle to learn the basics of English. And it's all because they're too lazy to get out of their comfort zone and search some content by themselves to watch and get used to the damn language they want to learn.

I learned English by myself, just going to YouTube and listening everything I could about thing I'm interested in, such as technology, games, movies, etc. It's not so hard, but everybody wants some kind of result right after watching a 2 minute video... I'm so tired of this. I need vacation... -_-'
BeyGarland
BeyGarland
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnuvnJD6Ofk2RyCHmnVCxNw

Back to top Go down

Post by meta madness Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:46 pm

My depression has finally hit my dreams, where i cant sleep at night anymore without feeling empty. However i wake up like a strong ass motherfucker for some reason now. The level of whiplash is going through the roof. So as a result of such behavior, I kinda just "chuckle" it off.

Good thing about all this so far is that i no longer have to reserve my skin anymore, short sleave shirts here i come!
meta madness
meta madness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down