Beyblade Global Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo Yo Yo what it is fellow bladers.

5 posters

Go down

Yo Yo Yo what it is fellow bladers.  Empty Yo Yo Yo what it is fellow bladers.

Post by Chaos Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:15 am

Howdy y'all just dropping in to say hi and see what's up on the site. Been blading since I was younger started with 1st generation. Haven't got into burst yet was wondering if it's any good? Anywho good to see a new site for beyblade up.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Yo Yo Yo what it is fellow bladers.  Empty Re: Yo Yo Yo what it is fellow bladers.

Post by BeyGarland Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:23 am

Hey! Welcome to the forum, Chaos! Very Happy

I hope you enjoy it! Oh, and don't forget to read the rules to enjoy even more our community! Very Happy

About Burst... I can only tell that, like you, I grw up woth the 1st gen, and Burst is amazing, just what Beybalde was in need, something new! Very Happy
BeyGarland
BeyGarland
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnuvnJD6Ofk2RyCHmnVCxNw

Back to top Go down

Yo Yo Yo what it is fellow bladers.  Empty Re: Yo Yo Yo what it is fellow bladers.

Post by ClaraM Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:18 am

Hey there how's it going Chaos! I think for the most part most of us have been blading since the 1st gen, I know I'm hugely into Burst and others have been too.

It definitely has its pros, like the new system being unpredictable as all hell. You can't just spam something and hope to win cos there's always a downside.

If ever you wanna get into Beyblade Burst you can ask how on the Burst Random questions thread and pretty much all of us would be happy to help out with what you should buy and what's competitive.

Super cool to see you here, man. Have fun Very Happy
ClaraM
ClaraM
Admin

https://beybladeglobal.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by LOL-y Pop Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:30 pm

Yo yo yo Chaos! Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy yourself!
LOL-y Pop
LOL-y Pop

Back to top Go down

Post by JinBey Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:38 am

Hey Welcome to the forum! Read the rules and have fun.

I also started of with Plastic gens but never got Beyblades regularly until MFB if only because I wasn't allowed plastics as a kid. Burst is a fun series with unpredictable battles and nice aesthetics. I do recommend you giving it a go, but it's better to have two Burst Beyblades rather than one to start off.
JinBey
JinBey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down