B-48 Xeno Xcalibur .M.I

Go down

B-48 Xeno Xcalibur .M.I

Post by BeyGarland on Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:21 pm

We all know the problems regarding Xeno Xcalibur layer. But it's good to have a thread for it, in case anyone wants to share some thoughts or pictures.

Xeno Xcalibur .M.I was released in July 2016, Takara Tomy advertised it very well and everybody was hyped for the new extreme attack type that they would release. Then, less than a week after, the problems started popping on the internet and many X2 layers were breaking. I don't know if it's because many adults play with Beyblade nowadays, or if it's just X2 weak "third layer", or even the combination of these facts, made X2 insanely fragile for an attack type.

It's Disc is cool looking, the first one to have a plastic layer, but performance wise, I really don't feel any big difference. While the Driver is... Well... Interesting to say the least, its wildness and lack of stamina makes it a not great option for a balanced and trustworthy attack type blade.

Here are the parts of this beauty, because, even being bad in a way, Xeno Xcalibur Magnum Impact sure is one of the most beautiful blades I've ever seen!

And we still have those awesome recolors! Here's the gold & black and the icy blue versions! Very Happy

Thoughts? Razz

Admin

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnuvnJD6Ofk2RyCHmnVCxNw

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum