Great to finally arrive!

Go down

Great to finally arrive!

Post by JinBey on Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:32 pm

Hey! I should probably explain my history on how I got into this hobby now huh?... Seems like a tradition nowadays...

Anyway, the series I first played with was the Plastic Beyblades, I saw my friends and family play it, man I was so hooked onto watching them and I wanted them myself and... I got Hayate... a very bad start. It all turned up when I got Dragoon S, it was so cool to look at and it was pretty good as a kid. I eventually collected a few more of these when I had enough money to spend on them. I love these things and I had so much fun with them. I then got a Draciel G RC beyblade, and I made what I thought was the strongest beyblade at the time, even if it's illegal and probably not the strongest by today's standards, it's just the RC base without any plastic Weight disk or AR, it was just a green circular top and nothing could beat it at the time, not even HMS Beyblades my friends owned. We never knew about illegal mods so we just accepted it. I however got too strong for my friends to battle, I never lost, as the circle beyblade could take on the recoily attack rings easily and I had plenty of spin to spare which was when my friends had enough and we never played them since.

Then I heard about new Metal Beyblades through DrigerGTs battle videos, I was in awe and amazement when I saw the Metal Systems and HWS, they looked so beautiful and they were so strong against HMS, every video I saw in his channel of MFB vs HMS, MFB would win, and they could finish HMS off seemingly better than my round green RC base top. I was so jealous and wanted MFB to come to the UK so badly, so I could beat them with my RC base and prove I was the ultimate, as at that time, I only cared about strong blades, essentially like being the characters from the anime. Right before MFB came to the UK, I got interested in Battle Strikers Metal XS because they looked strong, although they still weren't a match for my Green Blade. I even saw some of them beat MFB in videos, until I saw many more MFB easily beating Metal XS, so I was still jealous at the time. After all that torment of waiting, I finally found Metal Fusion and got what I thought was the strongest MFB at the time, Rock Leone. I got it! I finally got it, I was so excited to play with it, so small, slick, heavy and shiny, I was happy to own a MFB. I battled my Green Round Blade against Rock Leone and while Leone posed some challenge, I still won and I was in relief. I however no longer cared about the victories, I just wanted to play with my new Leone and get more MFB. I continued to beat the new blades I got, Aries, Sagittario, Bull, L-Drago etc. It wasn't until Earth Eagle where I realised my blade wasn't the strongest out there, but at that time I didn't mind... quite as much anyway... Oh I should note that I did believe in stats that time and built a crappy combo IRL that was good in stats at the time, Dark Sagittario ED145B. MFB was great and was the series I followed the longest, I still play with them to this day. Even after my frustration with 4D not being released to the UK, until I could order them later on.

The new series Burst arrived in 2015 and I was skeptical at first, being so used to MFB and Plastics, I wasn't ready for the series. That slowly changed as it went on and when I got my KCD, so awesome and fun. I then loved the series so much with the Dual Layers as they looked so beautiful! K2LP is my favourite Burst Beyblade to this day and my second favourite beyblade ever, behind Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF.

So yeah that's my history, or at least key parts of it.

Last edited by JinBey on Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
JinBey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Great to finally arrive!

Post by ClaraM on Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:37 pm

That's so cool JinBey! I'm glad you took a liking to Burst even tough you were sceptical, it's my favourite system next to plastics so we can agree on that lol

Welcome to our tiny forum let's work hard to make it a great place for everyone! Very Happy
ClaraM
Admin

View user profile http://beybladeglobal.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by BeyGarland on Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:41 pm

@JinBey wrote:I then loved the series so much with the Dual Layers as they looked so beautiful! K2LP is my favourite Burst Beyblade to this day and my second favourite beyblade ever, behind Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF.

Funny how Burst has to be in our hands to make us feel that's really cool and enjoyable!

Welcome, JinBey!! Very Happy

Admin

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnuvnJD6Ofk2RyCHmnVCxNw

Back to top Go down

Post by JinBey on Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:54 pm

Thanks guiz! Means so much to me Smile
JinBey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LOL-y Pop on Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:56 pm

Hey JinBey! Great to meet you! Read the rules and have fun!
LOL-y Pop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down